Enjoy the newly-refurbished Hallmark Hotel Carlisle
There are few hotels in Carlisle that can boast such an enviable position.
Just a short drive from the M6 and next to the main train station with trains every hour to London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh, if you’re got business in the city, there’s no better place to stay – and if you want a base to explore the breathtaking Lake District National Park, then you can easily combine city shopping with beautiful landscapes and exhilarating walks and water sports. Closer to the city, a visit to Hadrian’s Wall is a must, and in addition to this there’s racing, live events, restaurants and more nearby within the city to enjoy.
The striking Victorian building is matched with modern, boutique interiors which makes the Hallmark Hotel Carlisle one of the most desirable places to stay in Cumbria’s capital. With 70 comfortable bedrooms all offering reliable WiFi coverage, freeview TV and round the clock room service, the bold splashes of colour are matched by genuine bold and friendly northern service. For a bite to eat you can rely on incredible service, fantastic food and a meal to remember at the Hallmark Hotel Carlisle.
- 70 bedrooms including family rooms and singles
- Brasserie and wine bar
- Well known for our local afternoon tea
- Stunning Victorian ballroom for up to 180 guests
- 5 versatile meeting rooms for up to 220 delegates
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 26 car parking spaces, with charges payable directly to the hotel
- Special offer for guests to use DW Sports Fitness Club (10 minutes’ walk)
For further information or to book a room or meal, visit https://www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk/hotels/hallmark-hotel-carlisle or call 0330 028 3401.